Friday, June 13, 2008

The Happening

The following conversation takes place between 4:31am and 4:39am CST June 13th 2008. No names have been changed to protect the innocent. Steven is an Australian. So he's up at normal hours.
Steven
really PISSED OFF at M Night Shyamalan. The Happening SUCKED!
Reed

I can't believe you were dumb enough to go see the happening

Steven

until last night I loved MNS

Reed

fool

I've consistantly and justifiably hated him since sixth sense

Steven

No, Signs, 6th Sense, Village and Unbreakable were all great movies!

Reed

I'm always right in the end. It's a curse.

Steven

WRONG!

Reed

I was right about Tom Cruise, I'm currently right about Will Smith

anyways did you want something?

Steven

ummm

Reed

The sun is starting to come out so I figured I should go to sleep

happy friday the 13th

Steven

good morning

and you too

dont die of a nightmare or somthin

Reed

pfff

my nightmare would be in a movie theatre seeing the happening

without a gun to shoot myself

Steven

do you think thats why the ppl kill themselves in the movie

cause they know theyre in teh movie

Reed

yes

Steven

yeah

now get the fuck out

Reed

fuck you

1 comment: