Sunday, January 18, 2009

Why don't I go to more sporting events?

Like Hockey games or whatever?

THAT IS A VERY GOOD QUESTION.

Taking hockey for an example, whenever I go they always lose. Same with Football or whatever. It's infuriating. Why do they always lose when I go? It can't just be statistics. It is God telling me I've wasted my money and time attending this hockey game.

Also, there are more productive and cheaper things I can do with my time. I can stay home and play a video game or watch TV or eat something that isn't overpriced. What is the point of spending a ton of money to watch a useless and meaningless game?

Also I hate sports. Because I have no talent, so I have no sentimental attachment to the game.

But the MAIN reason I hate attending sporting events is that they start playing songs like "We will rock you" and then CUT THE DAMN SONG OFF. They have NEVER finished that damn song when they started playing it. WHY PLAY THE SONG IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FINISH IT? WHY? And then to cut off Stompin' Tom's Hockey Song. What happens in the third period? What if he's changed the lyrics?!? What if Bobby doesn't score? WE'LL NEVER KNOW!!

But that's not even the tip of the iceberg. They play CRAP songs like Cotton Eye Joe. I HATE THAT FUCKING SONG. I HATE IT. I HATE IT I HATE IT HATE IT.

Also with Football games, theres always a lot of crap security people who think they're important who I just want to stab in the face. Right in the face. Yeah. Think you're secure now, you bastards? That's what I thought!

No comments: