Sunday, April 26, 2009

Game Show Gimmicks... Survey Says..?



I wonder if game shows have done studies on their habit of leaving the viewer hanging on whether a contestant makes a right choice or not. I personally hate it when they leave you hanging. Howie Mandel is probably one of the worst for doing this on that suitcase gameshow of his whatever its called. "We'll find out after these messages" You know what? No I won't, cause I don't really have that much invested in it. In fact it angers me enough to change the channel or turn the TV off. It's not like I'm going to win the million dollars. I seriously doubt I'm the only one who reacts this way, either. The price is right never did this garbage. You game show people are losing your audience, not keeping it. That's my view, anyways.

No comments: