Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Hate Hulu

As a Canadian, I hate Hulu. I hate the notion of being blocked for being in a different region. I despise that. The inter in internet stands for INTERNATIONAL. Media dimwits have to understand that if I cannot get what I want where everyone else does, I WILL PIRATE IT. I WILL. I don't give a shit about your little fiefdoms. I don't give a shit about international laws you purchase in return for campaign contributions. I CARE ABOUT ME. If I want something, you either provide it, or I will steal it. If you don't offer it at all to anybody, then I don't care. I hate having to go to CTV to watch the daily show or whatever. I don't care about the John Bore show or whatever the fuck show he has that they advertise during every "commercial break" on ctv. I will give credit to CTV at least for using flash and not some bullshit microsoft silverlight garbage. nobody uses that crap. Fuck you, Hulu. Fuck you.

No comments: