Sunday, March 03, 2013

PENGUINS!

PENGUINS !!!!

HEY!

DID YOU HEAR?

PENGUINS ARE COMING TO THE ASSINIBOINE PARK ZOO!!!

Finally a reason to visit the zoo!

Oh wait, they're only here for a limited time like the McRib.

For the SUMMER only?

We're bringing penguins for a visit to Winnipeg, and they're not winter penguins but summer ones? 

Why can't we have a permanent winter penguin exhibit with hills for jumping off of and slides and places for them to swim so we can watch them from underground? 

penguins would love our Winters.

Sigh.

I'm still going to go.  I've waited all of my life for Penguins.

All I need to cross off my Zoo bucket list is a House Hippo, White striped Zebra, and a Griffin. 

2 comments:

unclebob said...

Penguin? And if you want to visit the Lockport dam you can see Pelicans. Well it is a big unusual bird and it starts with "P"
The other thing that I should not have to Point out to a Proper Pegger is that it is Phree!

reedsolomon.matr1x at gmail.com said...

Phantastic